1. The Controller of your personal information is Paracross Sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office at al. Jana Pawła II 29, 00-867 in Warsaw, (hereinafter ‘Controller’). The Controller may be contacted by email email@example.com or by mail.
2. Personal information shall only be processed for the recruitment purposes.
3. Your consent given by completing and sending the application form serves as a legal basis for processing your personal information for the purpose of sending job offers [pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR].
4. Your personal information can be accessed by our employees, associates, subcontractors and entities providing services to us, who must have access to such information in order to perform their duties. Your personal information will be processed for the purpose of matching and sending the offer until you withdraw your consent, but not more than 15 years.
5. You have the right to:
- request access to personal information, request rectification or erasure of personal information or restriction of processing of personal information or to object to such processing as well as the right to data portability,
- withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Protecting Personal Data.
6. The provision of personal information is voluntary, it is, however, the condition to receive job offers. Failure to provide required information will result in the inability to participate in recruitment procedures.
7. Your personal information will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.